The tool can be integrated in any other voting tool or event application or used as a stand-alone via an URL of your choice. It can also be designed according to your brand guidelines. No download is required. Moderators use the remote page to control the tool and to toggle the questions and options.
ConsensIQ assists groups in forecasting and decision-making. This can apply to a wide range of topics:
- In which market should we invest?
- What is the best solution to a specific problem?
- What is the best way to exploit a product or service?
- How will the economy evolve?
- What is most important to our potential customers?
- Who will win the elections?
- Where will we find the best opportunities for attracting new members?
Compared to existing tools, ConsensIQ works fundamentally differently:
It does not aim for a straightforward majority, allowing 51% (or less) to rule over the rest of the group. ConsensIQ wants to find the solution to which most participants in the dialogue can say ‘yes’.
The voting process is fully dynamic. Progressive insight and changing one’s opinions are encouraged.
And, it includes the introvert and the modest into the decision making process. In an interactive and intuitive approach, it is not only the ‘loudmouths’ that rule the order.
ConsensIQ functions best, when given into the caring hands of a seasoned moderator.
To make sure moderators are well equipped for their task, we offer training.
Note: VAT not included yet. On all options Reseller Agreement applicable